Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Potential situation with the disc jockey we've hired. 
Suffice to say, I don't feel comfortable with where we are at this juncture. 
Let me just say that if things go the way I think they are going to go today, these folks will be the only vendor I will not meet face to face. 
The reason, I'm told is because clients in the past have not shown up for appointments and that most of the disc jockeys have day jobs. 
I guess my question is:
Can you plan all the music for your wedding-all the special songs for all those special moments-over the phone? Can your ceremony and reception go on without a hitch when you meet your disc jockey only an hour before your wedding begins?
That's the question, I guess. 
Should I be stressing about the music 12 days before your wedding?


I'm just going to see how this phone call goes this morning. 
And then I will punch a wall. 





Je. Matzer~Goin' To The Chapel

All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment