Saturday, September 17, 2011

Is it unreasonable to think that I can knock off 14 things of my To Do List?
I mean, I'm going to try, regardless the answer. 
I'm running out of time and I'm starting to show signs of stress fractures. What's the expression? "I'd rather shoot for the moon and miss it then aim for the gutter and hit it." 
The quote is attributed to Anonymous. 
Now there's a guy who gets around! 


On today's schedule:


Time-Line/Week of Wedding
Time-Line/Day of Wedding
Ceremony Readings
Program Design
Balloons


(Yay! Balloons are so fun! Unless, that is, you suffer from globophobia.Then, I guess, it would be terrifying to even think about ordering balloons, much less hanging over your head during your wedding reception.)



Ushers for the Ceremony
Servers for the Reception

Applications are available at the front desk.



Speakers for our I-Pod. 


I think that's good for one day. Right?
See. This is where you say "Yes, Jody. That's an great list for a Saturday, and if I might add, very easily accomplished. And did I happen to mention that your hair looks great today?"
Okay. Quit reading this and go enjoy your Saturday. 





Je. Matzer~Goin' To The Chapel
All Rights Reserved











1 comment:

  1. You're right, that's too many items for one day. The program design alone will take at least a week! Depending on the amount of negotiation, of course. Do you put the balloon unleashing before or after the clown's juggling act? It's so hard to decide!

    ReplyDelete