Wednesday, January 12, 2011



Oh my GOD. What have I gotten myself into?
Oh. No. Not the getting married part. The planning the wedding part. 
What was I thinking? 
"Well," says the little voice in the back of my head, "You were thinking you were an organized person who is up for the challenge."
Shut up, Little Voice, says I. 
"And you were thinking you would save some money," my little voice continued. 
My research shows that the average wedding planner/wedding coordinator can make from $3000 up for one wedding. $3000. I might be saving myself as much as $3000 by planning this wedding myself? Hmmm. 
Go on, Little Voice. Say something else. After all, how hard could it be? Some music, some rice, a cake, some cute napkins, two rings, some 'I do's' and you're off to Hawaii for an awesome honeymoon.
Right? 
I said 'Right?' Little Voice? 
You there, Buddy?





Je. Matzer~Goin' To The Chapel
All Rights Reserved








2 comments:

  1. Lordy, Lordy, I am laughing my head off, and so glad it's YOU and not ME. I am so totally disorganized, and wouldn't have made it through the wedding alive if it weren't for the fact that my wife IS totally organized. I'm looking forward to watching your progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consider myself an organized person, Robert, and I figure that all my years of management and restaurant experience will come in very handy. I still feel like I'm about to climb Mount Everest.

    It should be a wild ride...and hopefully for you all...a fun read. :)

    ReplyDelete