Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wedding Update:
Yes. We're still getting married. 


The Honeymoon 
Yes. We're going on one. 
And...
We know where we're going. 
Punta Cana. 
Or...as the natives pronounce it...punta cana.
I think that literally translates to 'kick the dog'...but I can't be certain.
Punta Cana is a region located on the east coast of the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean. It is 8 km of beaches of fine white sand, crystal clear waters surrounded by coral reefs. They had me at 8KM.
Here's a photo. Not ours. I just grabbed it off a website. I don't know why the web address is 'dead man musings' but I guess that Punta Cana is so totally awesome that even zombies love it.


http://deadmanmusings.blogspot.com/p/punta-cana-dominican-republic-pictures.html

The Food
Well. I've contacted the caterer. I've created a very fancy proposal per their request. Now I'm just waiting...and waiting...and waiting to hear back from them. How long do I wait? What is the appropriate time before I kick down their doors and scream and yell at them? 
I don't know. Time is running out. 
Let me just throw this out there. 
Would you all mind packing a brown bag for the reception?
Just asking.

The Naked Groom
No. I won't be naked. I will be wearing a tuxedo. A really cool tuxedo. 
The best part? The salesperson who helped us was awesome and worked out a really good deal for me and my groomsmen. It was also kind of cool that he looked a little Daniel Craig. I mean...C'MON!!! How cool is it that James Bond helped pick out your wedding tuxedo? Double 'O' My God!
Now all that's left is about...<counting on fingers> a million little details. 

Oy vay.


Je. Matzer~Goin' To The Chapel
All Rights Reserved



2 comments:

  1. oy vay, indeed, my betrothed. Oye vay indeed. We SHALL overcome... :)

    ReplyDelete